Friday, February 24, 2012

Special Announcement - Vote for Jewel of Persia!





I just learned that Jewel of Persia  is a finalist in the 2012 About.com Friendship Readers' Choice Awards!

What is this, you ask? Well, to be eligible, your book has to have friendship as a central theme. I entered Jewel of Persia because, as anyone who's read it knows, the friendship between Kasia and Esther is what paves the way for the events we all know from the book of the Bible. But honestly, I'd totally forgotten I'd entered, LOL.

I LOVE that this is a reader's choice award--it means that you have a voice! If you read and enjoyed Jewel of Persia, I would be totally honored if you would visit the voting site at About.com between now and March 21 and cast your vote. It's here: http://friendship.about.com/b/2012/02/22/vote-2012-fiction-book-about-friendship.htm

And just FYI, this award comes with bragging rights only, no big, sparkly prize. ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Just voted Roseanna.I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! I hope you do well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it horrible to vote for a book that you have not yet read.... Ooops if so.

    ReplyDelete