Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Story Time . . . In the Making

Today I'm bringing you something a little different--and totally awesome. For full details you need to hop over to Go Teen Writers, but I'll give you my spin on it here. =)

My awesome writing buddy / best friend ever, Stephanie Morrill, is embarking on a new, totally exciting project, and she needs some input from the young adult crowd. Here's the gist:

Out of Reach is a story about a teen who's writing--and eventually publishing--a novel. And Stephanie wants YOU (or the teen in your life, depending on how old you are, ha ha) to help come up with the novel the character is writing.

How stinkin' cool is THAT? By checking in on Go Teen Writers, you can lend your input, participate in the conversation, and have a part in the creation of a novel-within-a-novel to be published by Stephanie!! Stephanie has the info you'll need on how it will tie in with her character's life, and I for one can't wait to see what cool things lurk in the minds of the teens that read GTW.

Hop over! This isn't an opportunity to be missed!!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I love that the picture you chose is Anne Hathaway portraying Jane Austen. Makes my writer's heart beat a little faster.

    Thanks for sharing about this, Roseanna. Come on over guys! We're having a great time brainstorming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seemed appropriate. =) And perfect. And I knew you'd approve, LOL. Having fun watching the conversation!

    ReplyDelete