Friday, May 4, 2012

Using the Classics and Tomorrow's Signing!

First, just wanted to let everyone know that today at the Colonial Quill, I'm blogging on using the Classics in my writing, and I've put up a fun little list of some of the literature that I've drawn on in my Colonial books.

http://colonialquills.blogspot.com/2012/05/tools-of-trade-classics.html

And next, for anyone within driving distance of Hagerstown, MD, remember I'll be at the Valley Mall tomorrow from 10 - 1 with other Christian novelists Rita Gerlach, Loree Lough, Dani Pettrey, Jeannette Windle, and Eileen Rife! We'll each have gift baskets we're raffling off at noon, just for an added bonus. ;-)


2 comments:

  1. Wish I could be there. Sounds like a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish I could come! I hope it turns out to be a success!

    ReplyDelete