Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Changes

In this lovely world I'm in, filled with deadlines (praise the Lord!) and very little free time, it has become necessary to streamline operations. ;-) So, since I haven't been reading enough to share a review every week anyway, and since my Friday features have been fizzling (oh, how I love alliteration! LOL), Tuesday and Friday posts are going to become as-needed. I will still be blogging regularly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, but Tuesdays and Fridays will be used only when I have a special announcement about my books, a review I want to feature, or some other bit to share that doesn't fit on M-W-Th.

And in keeping with that, check it out! Amazon is reporting Love Finds You in Annapolis as in stock and 1-2 days of processing away from shipping! Woot!


Happy reading, everyone! And don't forget to visit the Colonial Quill for my interview there! =)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, Roseanna. I look forward to reading your latest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we hope you will link over to your fabulous articles for Colonial Quills when they go up, Roseanna! Thanks for the interview!

    ReplyDelete