Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Cover for Love Finds You in Annapolis, Maryland!!

I've had this for a month and a half already, but I didn't want to share publicly until Summerside had it up. And since I and Annapolis am officially on Summerside's website (woo hoooooooooo!), I can now share my beautiful cover for Love Finds You in Annapolis, Maryland!

Isn't it beautiful?? I love the colors in the sky . . . and the model is just stunning (though fun fact--I had to go back into the story and change Lark's hair color to match the cover. She was originally a dark blond/light brown, LOL). And I asked if I got to keep that amazing dress, but gee, they just laughed at me. ;-) The building you see in the background is the State House, which plays a pretty critical role in the story.

So, yeah, happy sigh. I'm really excited to finally get to share this gorgeous cover with you all, and add it to my sidebar here. You can pre-order it already, you know. ;-) And we're officially four months out from its release! Wowzers!!

And that's my exciting book news for the week. Thanks for indulging me. =)

6 comments:

  1. HUGE congratulations, again! I'm so happy for you. The cover is beautiful.
    cb
    http://sunnebnkwrtr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! What an absolutely beautiful cover. *sigh* Delightful.

    Also wanted to let you know that I'd be delighted to read it and post my review, maybe even another interview with you, if you need more people for your influencer list. :) I'm leaving my blog link, and you may still have my email if you need me. :)

    http://austenitis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cover! I'm so happy for you! Keep us updated about your book:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's BEAUTIFUL - congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everybody! I'm tickled with it. =)

    ReplyDelete