Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Story Time Suggestions

After week upon week of telling you about what books I'm reading, it occurs to me that I'd like to know what you're reading too! (And, well, my eyes suffered considerably from a nasty cold/flu thing I had last week, and I couldn't read without pain, so I have nothing else to talk about, LOL.)

So who are your favorite authors? Favorite books in a genre? What new release are you chewing your nails waiting for?

I'm really looking forward to Julie Klassen's Girl in the Gatehouse. Also really looking forward to MaryLu Tyndall's Surrender the Night.

How about you?

Oh, and as a reminder, I'm the featured author over at ACFW this week! There's no giveaway, but it was a fun interview, and it's pretty awesome to see my face on the homepage of this great organization! (Yes, I achieved it by filling out a form and making it into their first-come, first-serve system. What of it? LOL)

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...my favorite author is probably Kacy Barnett-Gramckow. She's an amazing author!!! My favorite of hers is The Heaven's Before.

    I recently finished reading Head In The Clouds, which was a very good book that I thoroughly enjoyed, and right now I'm reading Last Light by Terri Blackstock and soon will be reading Love Remains and LFY in Revenge Ohio. I'm not a big fan of the LFYs but I've heard from someone who agrees with me on the series that this one is really good. I'm eager to dive in! :-)

    Surrender The Night looks SO good! The cover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete