Thursday, January 21, 2010

Winner!

And the winner of Golden Keyes Parsons' A Prisoner of Versailles is . . .

Marissa! (smrogi@ . . .)

I'm emailing you now, Marissa.


And while we're on the subject of winning, I've been awarded this One Lovely Blog Award by Molly. I'm allowed to pass it on to as many others as I wish, not exceeding fifteen. (I've received something like this before and got too lazy to pick other blogs, lol. But you know. I'm bored.)
So, my winners are . . .

1. Stephanie Morrill's Official Blog
2. The newly debuted Go Teen Writers
3. Sandi Rog's Dare to Dream
4. Trish Perry's Reading, Writing, and the Stuff In Between


3 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks, Roseanna. I vow to use my new powers for good, not evil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Trish. Very boring of you. ;-) And Sandi, I'm returning the favor--you passed one along to me a while back, which I was too lazy to acknowledge, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete